What is Hospice Care?
- Comfort or palliative Care
- Respect for patient & family wishes
- Dignity, support, and peace
- Respect for the fullness of life throughout the dying process
- Aggressive pain & symptom management
- Physical and emotional support for family and friends
Do You or Your Loved One Qualify?
- People with a life limiting illness of 6 months or less, and who desire no further curative measures such as chemo or radiation therapy
Where Does Hospice Care Occur?
- In your home; in an assisted living; in a skilled facility
Who provides Hospice Services?
Our hospice team includes:
- Your personal physician
- The Hospice Medical Director
- Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
- Trained Volunteers
What services does Advantage Hospice Provide?
- All medications related to the terminal diagnosis or needed for patient comfort
- All medical equipment needed to maintain patient comfort & safety
- Routine care in your placed of residence
- Respite care for caregivers
- Continuous RN care in the home in times of medical crisis
- Bereavement services & counseling
- Hospice support, on-call, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
What is the next step for Hospice Care?
Speak to our nurse about any questions or ideas you may have and we will help provide answers that can guide you through this process.
We are available 24/7 at 505-828-0232 – OnPointe at Home Hospice Care