About OnPointe at Home
“For five generations, my family has had a strong commitment to providing exceptional medical services to families like yours in all types of health care settings. OnPointe at Home Personal Care was born because we wanted to help people live full and happy lives while being able to stay in their homes.
We truly believe that, with our education and assistance, our patients and families will be able to get their needs met and keep their dignity while staying at home.
So, please, let us be the first to say, ‘Welcome Home.'”
-Robert J. Martin, President
OnPointe at Home Personal Care provides the services that you need to stay at home. Our Personalized Services are geared to meet your needs. Our Personal Care Attendants are trained by nurses, physical and occupational therapists to assist you with vital signs, Activities of Daily Living and safe transfers.
Personal Care Highlights
- We’re available from 2 to 24 hours per day
- Low Flat rate, regardless of service provided
- Serving the Albuquerque and surrounding area
- No charge for mileage (Unless transporting to an event)
- PC Attendants are trained by rehab specialist so they can follow through with a home exercise program
- If medical needs arise Advantage has a fully skilled staff including nurses and therapists
Advantage is surpassed by none. Each new staff member attends a vigorous training and orientation program including proper assistance with lifting and transfer techniques, CPR and first aid — and that’s AFTER they undergo criminal record and background checks.
OnPointe at Home Personal Care has nursing and therapy oversight for the best-trained Personal Care Assistants.
- Assistance with Entertaining, Clothing, Selection, Walking, Bathing, Dressing, Transfers, Personal Hygiene, Making Appointments, Safety Techniques
- Transport to Appointments, Meal Outings, Religious Services, Club Meetings, Visits, Outings, Trips, Attend plays & Concerts, Non-Medical Transport To & From
- Light Housekeeping
- Crafts, Games, Cards
- Laundry & Ironing
- Rubbish Removal
- Make Bed/Linen Change
- Write Letters
- Plan & Prepare Meals
- Read Religious Material
- Maintain Calendars
- Clean & Organize Closets
- Good Morning: Wake Up
- General Shopping
- Good Evening: Tuck in
- Grocery Shopping
- Monitoring Bathing Environment
- Pick UP & Drop Off Dry Cleaning
- Medication Reminders
- Monitor Vital Signs
- Organize Mail & Bills
- Assist with Exercise
- Day Surgery & Doctor’s Appointments